Friday, March 5, 2010

Suspension and Engine Progress

The team has made lots of progress since the last post. We have completed all of the suspension arms and are working on the frame mounts. Fabrication of the rear knuckles has also begun. They have been jigged and are in the process of finish welding. After the engine failure last week the team scrambled to find a new engine and in the process made contact with Bay Cycles in Bayonne. With help from them we have found a new R6 engine to put in our car. With this great news we are working on mocking up the engine mounts with our old engine, while awaiting the new one. We are at the point where all of the components we have designed are coming together and we are starting to see the fruits of our labor.


Suspension Arms

Rear Knuckles getting welded


Rear Engine Mounts

1 comment:

lady said...

文章是唯一不死的東西,時間飛逝,文字記述的心情就是一種傳承! ....................................................